Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Health and Fitness

Enduring Understandings

There are physical and social benefits to being physically active.

 

Essential Questions

  • How can I participate actively and safely during fitness activities?
  • How can I demonstrate an understanding of the factors that contribute to my personal enjoyment of being active?
  • How can I apply personal skills as I identify the factors that either motivate or make it difficult for people to be active every day?
  • How can I identify the components of health-related fitness and the benefits associated with developing and maintaining them?
  • How can I apply critical thinking skills as I assess my level of selected components of health-related fitness by noting physical responses and monitor responses over time?
  • How can I apply personal skills as I develop and implement personal plans related to a specific health-related fitness based on personal fitness assessments and interests?


from Finalsite Academy News http://ift.tt/2BeQkJM

No comments:

Post a Comment