Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Invasion and Territory Games

Enduring Understandings

  • Effective teams are more than just a collection of individuals.
  • Strategy and tactics help players perform at higher levels.
  • Games have rules to make them fair and fun.

 

Essential Questions

  • How can I demonstrate my active participation in territory games while also demonstrating behaviors and applying procedures that maximize my safety and that of others?
  • How can I apply movement skills and strategies appropriately to show that I understand the components of territory games?
  • How can I demonstrate that I understand the common features of territory games and that I can use this knowledge to describe strategies that can increase my success as I participate?


from Finalsite Academy News http://ift.tt/2zdXA7t

No comments:

Post a Comment