Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Track and Field

Enduring Understandings

  • Regular physical activity leads to a longer, healthier life.
  • Setting and reaching goals helps achieve a healthy lifestyle and improve athletic performance.

 

Essential Questions

  • How can I participate actively in running, jumping and throwing activities to show that I am aware of skill requirements and am able to use basic strategies to facilitate my success?
  • How can I demonstrate interpersonal skills as I am learning basic track and field skills like running, jumping and throwing?
  • What can I do to ensure I am participating in track and field activities safely and how can I ensure others are safe in their participation as well?


from Finalsite Academy News http://ift.tt/2Bhuzcq

No comments:

Post a Comment