Thursday, November 23, 2017

Health and Fitness

Kindergarten, Grade 1, 2

Enduring Understandings

A balanced lifestyle can keep me healthy.

 

Essential Questions

  • How can I participate actively and safely (awareness of personal space, taking turns and sharing with others, warming up to prevent injury and ensuring shoelaces are tied) during fitness activities?
  • How can I demonstrate an understanding of the factors that contribute to my personal enjoyment?
  • How can I identify reasons for participating in physical activity every day?
  • How can I describe different the types of activities that improve the strength of the heart and lungs?
  • How can I recognize my degree of exertion in physical activities using simple assessment methods?
  • How can I set and achieve realistic personal and group goals related to physical fitness activities?


from Finalsite Academy News http://ift.tt/2zuyXHX

No comments:

Post a Comment